A. To receive reimbursement for services delivered via telehealth, a provider shall:
(1) Be actively enrolled with Maryland Medical Assistance on the date the service is rendered; and
(2) Comply with payment procedures as set forth in COMAR 10.09.36.
B. Distant Site Reimbursement.
(1) The distant site provider shall be reimbursed as set forth in the COMAR chapter defining the covered service being rendered.
(2) Services delivered via telehealth shall be billed with the telehealth GT modifier.
(3) Services delivered via telehealth shall be within the provider's scope of practice as determined by its governing licensure or credentialing board.
We're available on the following channels.