.16 Notices to Applicants.
The local department shall provide applicants with one of the following written notices as soon as a determination is made, but not later than 30 days after the filing date:
A. A notice of eligibility which shall include:
(1) The benefit level and the certification period,
(2) Any variation in the benefit level based on anticipated changes,
(3) The right to and method for obtaining a fair hearing,
(4) The telephone number and the name of an individual in the local department to call for information or clarification, and
(5) The availability of any legal services;
B. A notice of denial which shall include the:
(1) Reason for the decision, and
(2) Information listed in §A(3)—(5) of this regulation; or
C. A notice of pending status in accordance with Regulation .18A of this chapter.